We are seeking a CNA Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of individuals in healthcare facilities such as Rehabilitation Centers, Assisted Living Facilities, Homecare, and Hospice.
- Providing exceptional hands on clinical patient care and effectively communicating with the office staff
- Observing, communicating, and documenting in clinical records any signs or symptoms indicative to changes in the client’s condition.
- Showing up for designated shifts on time with a positive attitude, ready to provide quality care to our patients!
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current CPR Certification if available
- Ability to work independently or with other staff members
- Reliable transportation